COVID-19 PROTECTIONSDelphic Air
The passengers travelling on international flights to Hellenic destinations are obliged to fill and submit electronically the special Passenger Locator Form, at least 24 hours before the departure from their country.
The omission of this obligation does not permit the passenger’s boarding on the aircraft.
The citizens of foreign countries who are boarding on international flight from their country to Hellas, are obliged to present one of the following documents:
- Certificate of a negative molecular test (PCR) up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival time in Hellas, or
- Certificate of a negative diagnostic Rapid Antigen up to 48 hours before the scheduled arrival time in Hellas, or
- Hold a certificate of vaccination, or
- A proof of recovery from COVID-19, valid as of two months after positive PCR or Antigen test up to nine months, or
- EU digital COVID certificate
The scheduled flights within Hellas are operated normally with some restrictions when it comes to travel to the Greek islands.